Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Out & About: Cafe Audrey

On a recent trip to California, I visited Hollywood for a short time.  While doing my vacation research (looking up places to eat, see, etc) I stumbled across this adorable cafe called Cafe Audrey.  Since I wanted to veer away from the usual Starbucks, which I have all the time, I was excited to find a local cafe for my morning coffee.  After looking a little more into Cafe Audrey, I was very excited to find that it is a little cafe completely dedicated to Audrey Hepburn.  It was then that I knew I had to make this little cafe my morning coffee stop while I was in LA. 

The cafe is located on a side street that is right off of Hollywood Boulevard.  There is indoor and outdoor seating.  The decor of this cafe is really what makes it a worthwhile stop.  It is so adorable.  Here are some pictures I took while I was there:
The front of the cafe, and classic black and white decor.

This is the menu.  The prices were good- cheaper than Starbucks.

The reason I said the decor was what made this cafe visit worth it is because the coffee was just okay.  I ordered an iced vanilla latte, and I would have much rather had one from Starbucks.  It tasted good, I just don't think it was strong enough for my taste.  I probably could have asked for an extra shot of espresso and loved it just fine.  Oh well- next time I'm in the area! 

Here are our coffee drinks of choice!  Cheers! 

This wall, shown below, was my favorite part of the whole place.  What a great dedication to the classic icon!


I recommend this little coffee shop to any Audrey Hepburn fans that are in the LA area!    
  

No comments:

Post a Comment