Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!



Happy New Year to all!  It's so nice to have a day off of work during the middle of the week-- especially after ringing in 2013 at midnight!  One of my favorite things about new year's eve is deciding what to wear.  It's the perfect night to put on a lovely dress!  The options are endless: little black dress, bold red, sparkles... I decided to go with the always classic LBD.

I made this set from Polyvore.  The dress is from Forever 21, and it's one of the best deals I've found in a long time.  I ordered it online for $15.00!  And, that is the regular price!  The lace is soft and it is very comfortable.  I love the length, and the fact that the skirt is flowy rather than form-fitting.  It was the perfect choice for my NYE.  I paired the dress with a simple black wristlet from Coach, and I wore the sparkly red Essie, Leading Lady, on my nails. 
 
confetti + pink champagne + sparkly red nails = new year's eve
 


 Here's to 2013!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment