Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Cute Shoes Under $15

So, I recently have stumbled across Urbanog.com, and boy am I in trouble now...  Here's all you need to know about the site: cute inexpensive shoes.  I found SO many I loved that were on sale, and I even found a lot in my size!  So, if you're in the market for some cute shoes that won't break the bank- give Urbanog a try.   (They have cute clothes too!)

Here are the goodies I found on my first site visit:


The heels are sage green.  I adore the color!  And do you want to know what I paid for them?  $11.00!  

Looking back on the web site, I didn't find these exact heels on sale anymore, but I found a very similar pair in pink for $13.20!  You can find them here.

The jeweled loafers I could not pass up.  They were on sale for $6.50!  I'm really happy with these purchases- I feel like you can't go wrong with shoes under $15.00!  Give the website a visit if you haven't before.  I know I will be checking back often!


No comments:

Post a Comment