Tuesday, October 8, 2013

DIY Fall Bucket List

I have something wonderful to share!  

Now that fall is upon us, we get to decide exactly what we want to do during the season of sweater weather and pumpkin everything.  

What better way to plan it all out than to make a fall to-do list?  


I found this free printable that you can edit to add whatever you want!  Pretty awesome, right?  

{I love the happy fall y'all}

Here's what made my fall bucket list:  buy fall scented candles, bake with apples, make a pumpkin dessert, find the perfect pumpkins, grab a coffee and take a stroll, have a fall photo shoot, carve pumpkins, dress up for Halloween, decorate for fall, have a movie night, try something new & fall-inspired, make soup, walk the dogs, watch football, and capture pictures of the season.  

After I edited the list and printed it out, I stuck it in a frame from the dollar tree that I had already.  If you have a dry erase marker, they work for checking off the items on the list as you do them!  It wipes right off the glass.  {I plan on doing this for future seasonal bucket lists as well.}


I can't wait to check them all off :-)


I stuck these (very) fake flowers from the dollar tree in a mason jar and added a twine bow for an additional inexpensive (free in my case, since I had everything already) fall decoration.


I stuck another fall fake flower arrangement on the coffee table with this leaf candy dish.  Now just add in the delicious candles I got from Bath and Body Works, and it's really feeling like fall around here!  

AND, here is the wonderful printable for the happy fall y'all bucket list!  

What's going on your list? 


No comments:

Post a Comment