Sunday, October 21, 2012

Blog one of many more to come!

In honor of my first blog, I'm going to dedicate this post to some of my favorite firsts.  Here we go!

1. My first puppy:

 
This is my adorable Katie-bug.  She is my very first puppy that my husband and I adopted from our local humane society earlier in the year.  We still aren't quite sure what mix she is, but she is adorable nonetheless. 

2. My first macaron:
 
Thanks to Pinterest, I heard of these tasty little treats and knew I just had to try them.  I'm very glad that I did, as they are delicious!  Since no local bakeries in my hometown sell these divine little pastries, I made sure to find somewhere that did on a weekend trip to Seattle.  These pictured above are from La Panier Very French Bakery

3. My first trip to Mexico:


Here I am standing in front of the beautiful Caribbean!  My first trip to Mexico was in 2009.  This picture was taken in Playa Del Carmen, in front of the prettiest ocean I have ever seen.  I cannot wait to go back!

4. My first Cosmopolitan:

The ultimate girly drink, pink and tasty.  This was my very first Cosmopolitan, which I had at Bond, a fabulous lounge/bar in (where else!) the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas. 

5. My first San Diego sunset:

Here I am, just this last summer, in San Diego, CA.  Seeing a sunset was on my "vacation bucket list," and what better place to see one than in the beautiful and sunny San Diego.  This was at Ocean Beach on the pier. 

Here's to many more firsts to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment